Compassionate Funeral ServicesFor 117 years, Frederick - Dean Funeral Home has been providing funeral services to the Opelika community. Our services are tailored to meet the unique requirements of every family. Our funeral directors are trained as counselors, listeners, facilitators and administrators. We also make arrangements for the transportation of the deceased to another city, state or country.
We also offer personalized assistance in completing all administrative tasks, including death certificates, burial/cremation/removal/transit permits and benefit claim forms for veterans administration, social security, insurance and obituary notices. We proudly serve Smiths Station, Loachapoka and surrounding areas. To speak with our funeral directors, call us at (334) 203-5434.
- Veteran Services
- Traditional Funeral Services
- Graveside Services
- Memorial Services
- Immediate Burial Services
- Cremation With Traditional Services
- Cremation With Memorial Services
- Immediate Cremation Services
- Internet Online Obituary Services
- Customized Design of Bronze or Granite Memorial Services
- Customized Floral Design Services
- Free Preplanning Services
- Customized Services